Sunday 29 April 2012

Block 3 exam is near

When Block exam is approaching, I can't breathe properly. Things that I've read will only be a short-term memory. This is the side-effect of exam. That's not all. After exam, we will go out and celebrate and I'll start buying things like crazy. Sorry "purse".

So I'm just so happened to be so tense to do this ranting post about what I'm feeling right now.
Kinda nervous because nothing is registering in my mind/brain/head. And exam is coming up and I still don't have the drive to study like crazy. What is wrong with me? I guess there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just getting so use to the whole exam idea. I'm being unshockable. Perfect.

April is ending. May is approaching with a big Block 3 examination on 8th to 10th. Let's not forget about Biochem viva on 11th. *emotional breakdown*
But if I am that stress, seeks for mama's help. Mother~~~~ knows BEST!
Skype with my mom totally help in reducing stress level. Because she's the one and only mom that can ask me to relax by watching TV the day before exam. The one that ca ask me to go exercise and sleep at 10pm while I'm doing MBBS in Manipal. She's the BOMB.

So, I'm so nervous right now, I think I'm having insomnia. Hell to the NO. I will never develop insomnia right? I'm me, the Sleeping Queen. I shall never let the Exam stress break the bond between me and my bed.
Unfortunately right now, my eyes are not tired yet.
I'll go sleep. Very soon. Don't worry. =)

Wish me all the best in answering my OSPE tomorrow OK?
Although it's just OSPE, but it still does contribute marks to the Blocks.

I can't breathe. Breathe in... Breath out... I guess I need to keep my laptop on and play some soothing song tonight. Tension is building up. I can't breathe... Breathe bitch, BREATHE!

Now, some positive things. =)
It's healthy. We need positive things.



Alright, good night. ^^
Thanks for reading. =)

No comments: