Friday 20 April 2012

Day 82

I love Friday.
Because I will spend my whole day thinking about the 10am to 2pm study break for the whole day.
LOL!
Friday is actually my lazy day.

After dissection, when to get more grapes, bought color pencil, show off my Mandarin and Cantonese skills, and went to Naturals to grab ice-cream!!! =D

Skyping with mummy right now! I miss her so much. Kheng kheng biao jie is in my house, sleeping in my room right now. *jealous*

Nice chatting with mummy. I guess that's the healing power of "mom". They make things better like always. I'm glad that I talked to her tonight. As I tried so hard to reduce my stress level.

I went to eat ice-cream, I went to End Point to boost up my endorphin level, I listened to radio, I play Tetris, but they didn't really help that much. Thank you mummy for listening to my problem and for praying for me! 
I feel so loved!

I'm going to maintain this positive energy to continue my life. Life is great with moms around. =')

No comments: