Friday 13 April 2012

Keep your enemy closer.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer.

I have a friend. She is affecting us.
I have a friend. I am not sure whether she is a friend or an enemy to me.
I have a friend. She say hurtful things.
I have a friend. I wonder she ever talked bad about me.
I have a friend. She keeps me away from him.
I have a friend. I don't understand.

Maybe she is wearing a mask.
She have a complicated love life.
Yet, she is anticipating mine.

I don't know what is her point.
I've been keeping this in my head, uncertain whether or not to blog it out.
At last, I did.

What do you want?
You want to make you look so perfect.
You want everyone to treat you like a princess.
You want everyone to give priority to you.
You want everyone to notice only you.
What to you want?

Go achieve your goal yourself.
No judge me.
Don't give stare at me when I didn't give you the "correct answer"
Don't hate me just because I didn't treat you like a princess.
You want to know everything about me.
But you won't even listen what is happening about me.

You like to act innocent.
You like to say harsh thing about me in the public.
Do what ever you want.
Just don't exaggerate and make me puke.

You disgust me.
Such a princess.
My life is not meant to be surrounded by princesses.

So are you trying to be my friend to make sure no guys like me?
So are you the one that announced that I am anti-social and difficult to life with?
Yes, no guys like me. But I don't need you to be my love insulator.
Yes, I am anti-social. But I don't need you to keep everyone away from me even further.

Don't do what I like to do.
Don't go where I want to go.
I live my life.
Why are you tagging in?
Go ahead and live your life.
I prefer living my own than be together with a friend enemy like you.

So, f*ck off!

No comments: