Sunday 15 April 2012

Where is everyone? It's Oriental Sunday!

I woke up early to make dumpling since the original plan of making dumpling is yesterday. Yesterday is full of extra classes, PBLs, netball game and Chinese Orientation. And so, dumpling making plan postponed to today.

It's 1.30pm, I guess everyone is tired of studying the whole morning and they slept off.
Wow... Now, there's just me and my dumplings more like wanton (the "inti" is too little). Me and my wanton, side by side, and I'm putting them in my mouth one by one. Muahaha!

There's around 35 dumplings this time~~ I don't know how much will be left after all of them are fully awake and happily eating my dumplings. 3 per person? That's sad, I know...

Alright, L's back. I think there's 28 left. Lucky friends. =)
Toodles!

No comments: