Friday 13 April 2012

Day 75

Overnight fast last till 10am today. 
Then study break just saved my life.
Non stop sleeping. Non stop dreaming. 
Anatomy dissection was OK. We learn about PENIS! 
My favorite topic. =/
Bulbospongiosum. 

Well, you know me. 

After class, went to grab muskmelon juice. 
Muskmelon reminds me of my grandpa. ='(

Then, chat with numerous friend that is having love problems. 
Wow, I'm sad for those girls out there that felt inferior. 
Don't be, everyone is pretty. 
Don't be sad because of how you look.
Everyone is beautiful. At least beauty from within. =)

Last day of Utsav. Went to watch the Best of Utsav. Everything was perfect! Wow!!! Perfecto!
Eastern dance group and Western dance group just blew my mind away! 
*shouting*
I'm OK about having sore throat tomorrow. Because, you people performing totally deserve it! 
God! Wow! Superb! Amazing! *phewitt*

Gonna relax and enjoy myself tonight. 

P/s: I am forgetting about you, you won't hurt me no more. =) 

No comments: