Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 87

I slept all day today.
I rushed back to my room after dissection class and slept from 12.45pm to 1.45pm.
And I woke up at 1.52pm!!! Luckily I made it "on time" to class. Ran up to 4th floor like a ninja.
The thing is, I missed lunch. =/
I sacrificed all my lunch break in sleeping. Worth every second of it!
Which results in I'm hyper during class and I made lots of noise. =X
^^

After class, went to eat Chicko's with L.
It's a set, with 2 pieces of chicken and a bun. =)

After that, we went to aka shop and get Strepsils for J.
J is absent because she's having flu + fever + sore throat + menstruating D=
So L and I are the one that provides whatever she wants.

Back to my room, I'm too full to cook anymore dinner for myself. Wanted to sleep, but I'm busy writing letter to Jess. Finally finished writing, there's Blur S on Skype chat and NBJ on Facebook chat. I can't sleep now. -.-
Copied Question of the Day and left the book there. Went to J's room, went back to my room, bathe, went to J's room. And I slept there. =P

Yea, at least I studied something. Testis and Prostate. Only. But at least I did something.

So there goes my day!
Exam is coming up. *scared*

No comments: