Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 79

Woke up late today, thanks to K for messaging me. =/
If not, I would have be late to class and didn't get 100% attendance and got scolded by my mom.=0
Thanks K, you saved my attendance and my tummy. (I ate the biscuits you gave)

I slept early yesterday night, I slept at 11pm. I thought I can wake up at 5am. Who knows I woke up late. -.-
I wanted to wake up early to cook myself a better breakfast than oats. Who knows I woke up late and ate biscuits for my breakfast. Tsk... tsk...

Epic thing was today's Biochem lecture. Acid base la! What else.
We were so blur, and the lecture hall is so warm, until my ponytail transformed into a bun.
Dear desk mate L drew something for me! I love it!!!

Thanks to you my crazy desk mate.
Erm, thanks to you too, acid base Sir, you triggered her artistic psyche. 
It's plantzy on the balcony!!! =D
Saw the black thing?
This is Spidey. The one that I protected from J's cruel killing and smashing.

Well, here's my day! I'm going to take a nap before revising Acid-base and Insulin metabolism. 
Let's not forget about Histology, Physiology journal, Anatomy dissection notes, Question of the day, and preparing for Anatomy Class Test 2. 

Welcome to my life. =)

No comments: