Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 80

Nothing much happened today. I just felt like I'm an OL. Haha! Waking up early, preparing to work.
Had both Mess breakfast and Mess lunch today. 
I ate a lot!!! 
Disadvantage of mess food. 

There's some balloon thing in front of dissection hall today organized by HTSC bank. And some car and motorbikes display. @_@
I have no idea what's going on. 
Btw, I just realized that class test 2 is tomorrow by today morning. 
Haven't even start preparing and BOOM! It's tomorrow. -.-
So... I cut down all my "online" activities and stick to my book(s).

Half way tweeting, I saw a quote that stroke me. 

My #Biggestregret is not trying my best when I should have. 

Reality much? I'm so gonna study after this post. (I told myself)
Got it? I'm busy!!! o_o'''
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: