Monday 30 April 2012

Day 92

OSPE went well... Kinda like I don't know what's happening in there. I forgot what answer I put, hypothyroidism? HypoPARAthyroidism? Or Hyper? So confusing. And the bowing of the leg... What's that? Trollolol! Conclusion is I'll pass OSPE la!

As you all know, when I'm studying, I'll paint my nails to keep myself awake.
So yesterday night, I spend time painting 'em. =D

BI...
T...
CH!
P/s: My first stripe Pajama pants. =D So comfy!!! I'm so gonna hunt more from that shop next time. =D

Back to things about today. 

OMG, K. Here you go. So annoying la!!! I have nothing to say about my blog. And I don't want to mention about my blog in class. -.- You like attentions. I don't! Please remember that. 

After OSPE, there's Insulin class. Then Dissection class. Spend an hour identifying structures. I'm hungry and sick of identifying structures. And here comes K, trying to guess who's the guy I like use to like. -.-
So busy body. 

It's lunch time! Went to Food court for lunch. Ate Samosa Chaat while L ate Mess food. 
Back to room, scan through my blog so that there's not a single clue about my ex-crush. K is such a stalker. 
Took the extra Physiology Journal pictures for C and desk mate L. 

Back to class. Wow... everyone is busy cutting and pasting. @_@
And there's C, already have the pictures that she asked from me. =( 
So lucky K, he got he's Reproduction pictures. 
Anatomy lecture about Development of Diaphragm and Venous System. 
Septum transversum, we met again. ;)

And the bonus for today was, no PPD class!!! Mr Barathi was so awesome~! He understand students very well. =D Yay! Yay! Yay! 

So, no more class, and we're going to submit our Physio journal. After that, I went to buy veges with Lsl. Aww~~~ Finally. I finished all my "storage" and I'm out to hunt for more! 

=D
Alert! It's Spinach after... gazillion years?
Can't wait!
So... That's it! I'm so eager to know how the Spinach taste like! It's just spinach~~~ OK, I'm over reacting. It's just Spinach. -.-

So mad because of all the things happened today. I need Buddha song. =)

Toodles! Gonna take my nappy nap.

No comments: