Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 64

April fool!!! The lamest thing I've ever did. The only day that I won't celebrate. =/

Went to Bangalore today. Yippy!!! xD
I bought moisturizer, a blouse, and a new pencil box.

Went to watch The Hunger Games. It was amazing! Such a beautiful and meaningful movie. =) Like!
The lunch was so tasty!!! Having sausage in Chicken is weird. (Yes, I'm not vegetarian today and yesterday)
Shopping~~~
Thank you so much for L to always be with me, searching for accessories and blouse.

After the Mangalore trip, everyone is so tired and fell asleep on the bus on the way back to Manipal.
I even dream about the hero and heroin in "In time with love". @_@
Such a day dreamer.

Thanks for all the friends that came to Mangalore today. Thanks for all those that are willing to ignore Chaurasia and spend the whole day out with such a lame friend like me.
I am so grateful for all of you people. M too.
Thanks for all the effort that you've put in. Although I don't like your gifts, and I did treat you very rudely this morning. But it's an accident. I can't even bother to think about whether I'm rude or not because I'm trying my level best to not sit with you.

I am neutral now. I've always been neutral, just don't try to get near me and trigger my inner demon.

At the end, I would like to thanks each and everyone of my friend that showed up. There's another proper dinner coming up. Not as messy as this. =D

No comments: