Sunday 29 April 2012

Day 91

Sunday. Happiest Sunday of all. No more dumpling making. Only me sitting, Skyping, and studying.
OSPE is tomorrow. So yea...

Skyped with mummy, Nicole and grandma. And Nicole cried half way Skyping because her "Angry bird" helium balloon was hit uncountable time by the fan. Lmao! She cried like heaven and I thought she fell down or something like that. LOL. Just imagine, a balloon being hit multiple time by the fan. Isn't it funny? It's so scary at first. No wonder she cried. She do care a lot for her stuff. Not like me. We're just so different. She wants to be Champion, and I want to be 1st runner up.

Skype, study, Skype, study... Let's not forget eat, do laundry and bathe. >,<

This is my lunch. Pumpkin rice! Pumpkin!!! Love it! ;)
Dinner. =)
I'm suppose to be in the picture.
But I turn the camera away too quickly. 
Iron and Vit. B complex.
Highlight of the day: K found my blog. -.- Such stalker. 

M (that guy) Skype chatted with me today. He had a girl friend! Best part. He's not coming back! At least not Batch 29. Hooray!!! K, we should celebrate. Only we are heartless enough. ;)

I'm gonna continue reading my Physiology Journal. Toodles! =D

No comments: