Monday 23 April 2012

Day 84


Lazy lazy lazy!

Sunday is the day for me to sleep 5 times a day.
Sleeping time includes 7am-9am, 11am-2pm, 5pm-7pm, that’s pretty about it. The last one is 12.30am to Monday morning. I guess that makes 4 times a day in total. But still, it’s the only day that I can sleep whenever I want. =D

iTunes have been busying whole day playing songs while I’m awake, while I’m asleep, while I’m cooking, while I’m studying. It’s been playing songs all day.  Unfortunately there’s something wrong with I-on this evening. I can’t go online at 6pm. =(

Can’t tweet, can’t blog, can’t go Facebook, can’t G+.

Boring! Feeling very thankful because lappy have a few nice movies. =’)

I rewatched some drama s and movie. Hmm… that’s how I spend my day.

For every Medical student out there, go check out this one game called amateur surgeon. It’s nice! To be frank, I can’t pass the last level, level 10. And for those that managed to complete the whole game, can you please leave a comment telling me what is the ending? Thanks!!! =D

Do check it out! Just type amateur surgeon on Google la! Aiyo...


Highlight of the day: I’ve completed Physiology Journal (minus the paste-ing picture part)
And I tried to cook steam egg today! I like it! I spend 2 hours cooking my lunch, 30 minutes cooking my dinner. Oh well, I love Sundays! <3

No comments: