Saturday 14 April 2012

Day 76

I've decided to stop playing Tetris battle.
Because I am seeing things! I saw those bricks falling down and I'm rearranging them in no where, no time!
I see them when I'm in the class, I see them when I'm having PBL presentation, I see them when I'm eating. I see them everywhere! It's time for me to stop playing Tetris for a while. Seriously.

The last PBL of this Block is finally over! Phew~
What a relief! I am ecstatic! Haven't been this happy for such a long time.

Haha! Going to support L's match later! ;)
Happy happy! All the best L! <3
I will always be there supporting you. No matter what. =D

I've been watching Joseph Germani's videos recently.
It's like a sneak peak of a Malaysian's life. ^^


Although I'm not as obsessed with him compared to Kevjumba, but I'm here to share more about Joseph Germani. Just to let more people know about him. =D

So this will be my Day 76, after this, it's gonna be hardcore studying.
No more special occasion, no more crush.
No more love problem, no more procrastination.

Wish me luck!

gonna be like orchid, elegant and live on charcoal. 

No comments: