Saturday 31 March 2012

No time wasted



Going to Mangalore today. It have been 2 months since I went to Mangalore. Going to watch The Hunger Games today. It's just another amazing and mind blowing movie waiting for me. =)

Going to get me a lot of stuff in Mangalore. I bought heels last time. Almost spend all my money on it. This time, I'm gonna get myself more stuffs. I want a moisturizer and more formal clothes. Haha! I want to enjoy myself to the fullest today. Just like what I use to do with Leader S and Blur S. 

The side effect of going to Shopping complex is nostalgia. Makes me miss them. =/ Yaiks. 

So, although I have tonnes left to study, but I'm going out to enjoy myself today. Time I enjoy wasting is not wasted time. It's 1st of April. Such a good start for April! Yippy! Happy spending money to ME! 

No comments: