Sunday 27 May 2012

Colors



I like all the colors. All colors make the world beautiful. Even duck shit green is beautiful and useful as camouflage. So yes. I like every color.

Look at the image above. Colorful glass balloon. So creative, so pretty, so cute. 

It's 12.50am now. Past bedtime. But I don't feel like going to bed. It's Sunday. I love Sundays. I really do. 

I survived today by not looking at the time. I read something today. I cook. I went out. I watched movie. I watched Youtube videos. I did everything I want. I have several naps. This is why I love Sundays. 

Once, someone told me to list down 5 things that I'm grateful about my life when I am upset.
Here you go!
First, I'm very grateful that I'm not sick. 
Second, I'm grateful that all of my family members are safe, healthy, happy and pretty much alive right now.
Third, I'm grateful that I read something today.
Fourth, I'm grateful that I post more than usual.
Fifth, I'm grateful that I have Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy with me! 

It's been so long since I last posted properly. 
Aren't you sick of my daily post? I'm kinda bored about it.
But a deal is a deal. Project 365 is gonna be done. Must complete it! #determine

I'm thinking. I enjoy thinking. Or in my case, day dreaming. 
Typing in the middle of the night with Taylor Swift's songs playing is such a nice thing to do. 

I'm going to bed now. I have delicious breakfast to eat tomorrow. I know. Chester Mine knows.
Teehee! 
Good night. 
<3

No comments: