Saturday 19 May 2012

Day 110

I didn't blog on Friday because I spend the whole day burning GBs and watching movies.

I downloaded This means war, Paul, and the Sound of Music.
On Friday, I watch the Sound of Music. A classical movie which I last watched when I'm five.
After 15 years, the scene of Liesl dancing with telegram guy is still in my mind. Such a beautiful movie.
I love watching it so much. For those who forgot the story line of the Sound of Music, do watch it again, for the love of music!

So, Friday is full of Music and full of happiness thanks to the happy ending! You know how much I like happy ending.

Sisters sings!
The first meeting with the children.
Love this scene! Ballet. <3 
Thanks thunder storm! =)
First singing lesson, first play clothes! =D
Nice one! 
I cried when she came back! Aww... *sob*
Happy Ending
Hooray! That's all I can remember about yesterday. 15 years of waiting and I finally get to watch it. (Remember to download it) So yes, I am a happy kid. =D

No comments: