Monday 7 May 2012

Day 99

Tomorrow will be the first day of my Block 3 exam!!! Till now, I'm not nervous. Maybe it's because I don't expect much for it. So, here's my day. <3

I woke up in the morning, thinking that, "It's tomorrow! Tomorrow is THE day!" What I meant was tomorrow is Blocks already. Been waiting for it like for 2 weeks. And time is ticking. Ah!!! It's tomorrow! All the best people! =D

Here's my breakfast!
Remember the green leafy vegetable?
Yup... there he is...
After breakfast. I read some Biochem notes and went out to withdraw money and post letter to NBJ!!!

Bye letter, this time, be safe okay?
Met K half way and he's on his way to ask questions. =/
And I followed. =/ 
How daring. 

After asking. OMG, I still can't believe I did that. It's so disgusting! 
We went to food court for my craving. I miss this unhealthy food so much!

Maggi goreng and teh tarik ice.
So what there's acne on my face.
I need to love myself!
On my way back, there's lots of Doggies. Sorry J... They are so cute okay?

Look at the adorable face when he sleeps. Aww...
And this! Trying to look away from the camera.
*camera shy*
Yup, went back to my room and went to J's room. I know I can't study in my room. I know me well. *sigh*
Spend 3 hours lingering around and went back to my room at 5.15pm.
Slept, then woke up, then cook, then bathe, then eat.

My dinner. It's nice! =P
Then online, then tweet, then blog, then I'm so gonna continue reading Anatomy. Blocks is TOMORROW! Like finally. Let's get this over with! (The reason why my husband ...) Leader S and Blur S. You guys know this... xD

Alright. That's all for today. Wish me luck!
All the best for anyone that is having tests or exams or anything. 
Thanks for reading! <3 

No comments: