Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 97

It's Saturday, and it's WESAK DAY! So I'm gonna be vegetarian for today. Especially today. =)
FYI, I'm a Buddhist. ;)

Woke up at 8.30am start reading something like Physio?
Then can't focus, went online and stuff...
Daily routine. <3
Fooling around with Eraser dust. 
My breakfast is oats. Lunch is Maggi.

Highlight of the day : I tweeted so much on Twitter until I exceeded the daily twitting limit. Wow! 


Now, skip to what I did after 5pm.
After 5pm, I'm so sick and bored staying in my room, I went out.
And what will happen if I go out?
I'll SHOP!

So, first stop. Bombay Bazaar.
Get myself a sponge, a another wooden spatula, ring, hair accessories for my sister.

Second stop, CD shop.
I went to exchange 2 CDs. So I'm back with new movies!!!


Third stop, Super Market.
Went into Supermarket just for fun. And I found so many long lost stuffs! <3

Well hello there, you are starring in Sex and the City 2 right? 
Grandpa's favorite jam. :')
I miss Grandpa. 
Girls are like M&M's. @kevjumba


Fourth stop, Vege shop.
Bought green leafy vegetable, 3 potatoes, an onion, a carrot, and half a dozen of eggs.

Last stop, Snack Shack!
Since I have an unhappy experience there (ordered the wrong food), I went and order the must-order food.
POTATO LOVERS!!! (So ME!!!)

Aww... AWESOME!
Love it to the max!!!
Yes, I am a potato lover. 
The view that I can get. =D
I'm done! <3

After that, I headed back to hostel. I just reached my room and turn on lappy and uploaded photos and just wanted to blog, J texted me about her parcel is here. So I went to her room and start "observing". And... I didn't come back to my room after that. So I uploaded this post today which is Sunday (12pm) I just woke up at 11.30am. So yea... LOL!!!

Didn't get to study!!! For yesterday night and today morning too!!! T_T
It's fine. I'm just gonna start now. =D

Thanks for reading. =)

No comments: