Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 93

Happy Labor Day! Even thought I'm just a student, I'm having the privilege to have one day off.
Today, it feels like Sunday to me. It's very rare to have a day off on weekdays. Especially when exam is approaching. =]
So, it's Sunday all over again!

This is what I did yesterday night after composing the Goodbye April post.
I'm making Mother Day's card for my mom! So sweet right? It took me 30 mins and I sacrificed my nappy nap time. But it's worth it. Once a year, no problem. =)

All color pens and pencils out babeh!
This is it! Aww... =)
Hope mummy will like it. 
Brown rice with diced potato
Spinach!!!
I feel like a cow eating that. 
Bloons defense
I bought Sun God!!! Finally. =DDD
Alright, so that's what happen yesterday night.

Today's brunch. Rice with steam egg. 


Back to TODAY. My so-called Sunday. 
Woke up at 9.30am then start studying Physiology. 
Ate brunch while watching Two After Noon by written by Wes from Wong Fu Production. 


After that, I slept. I mean, I took my minimum 2 hours nap. I know it's bad to sleep right after eating but I just can't help it. Sleepy ma...

After I woke up, I still can't concentrate studying. I'm doing Biochem. But Biochem just don't want to co-operate and start making things complicated. So I lost my patience and start Facebook-ing, Twitting is a must, Start playing Tetris and Bloons Defense. I got fed up when I can't pass the Expert level of Bloons Defense. -.-

So I went to look through Atlas of Histology (the book that I will only open once per Block) 
Then, I continue twitting... That's pretty much about what happen today. 

Those bathing, dinner, studying drama will just be the same so I don't want to waste my readers' time. So yea, that's pretty much about everything. =)

Thanks for reading. 
Btw, I've sort out my posts, you can read them according the labels. It will be easier. So... this post is under Project 365 (2). There's others like Word of the Day (wotd), Photo A Day May, and stuff... Do go check 'em out. I'll add more labels soon. Stay tuned! 

No comments: