Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day 115

Histo - Medulla oblongata - CNS nerves - Biochem PBL

Can't believe I'm late to class AGAIN! I had a very fine quality sleep until 8am this morning. Bathe, and there goes my 20 mins. Ate breakfast, and left my room at 8.55am. And yet I'm late. -.- Because first group left early today. They left at 8.45am. Do not come out early next time, this kill my plan! Urgh. I always made it ON TIME. That's what I do best. Last minute = me.

Too bad I rushed to class this morning and I forgot to wear my contacts. I need them to keep my cornea free of Formaldehyde attack! I can only go back to hostel and wear them and go to Dissection class then. =/

Here, I just want to mention that people in India is very hardworking. They are friendly and down to earth. The work very hard to keep Manipal pretty and clean. I love the people around here. =D

Placing cement to repair the worn out part of the partition. 
Thank you worker =)
To be repair part. 
Dissection class is about cross section of Medulla oblongata. Guess I'm just gonna draw and draw tonight. 
Ate lunch in Indira Mess again. I don't feel like eating a lot. Went to eat with J. The initial plan is to order some other food. unfortunately, there's not really much choices. So, we ordered the same old thing, Aloo paratha and this time, full egg curry since we are gonna order the same thing. 

Back to lecture hall and found out that BLOCK 3 RESULTS ARE OUT!!! !!! !!!
Got shock because I didn't aspect it to be that fast. 
I did well. Despite the fact that my Biochem is just being Biochem to me. I get 57 for Biochem AGAIN. -.-
I put in the same effort for both Biochem and Physio. Ended up, Biochem is just staying at the same old level and refuses to show some better result. But I'm happy already. As long as Biochem mark didn't fall. I'm very glad that I passed all three subjects. <3

Physio lecture, WBC is the one that came in. Wow... super sleepy. @_@
But it was okay, he's funny. Like Charles Chaplin. xD

WBC Sir. 
After Physiology lecture, it's the mind-blowing, energy consuming, stress gaining, memory losing PBL. 
Biochem PBL, and it's Indira. -.- Fml. 
Everything went well, but this is the longest PBL presentation I've ever attended. I used to present for 2 minutes and now, our class ended at 5pm. From 3pm to 5pm. Two solid hours. Are you kidding me? Plus, it's all about Biochemistry with the substrates, reactions, pathways, subsites, which kills me. I don't understand anything about that. Urgh. Frust. 
After PBL, I need to eat something to reward myself for listening to all the Biochemical terms and not escaping from the class.

Samosa Chat! HEHE.
Went back to hostel after that. And I blogged as you all can see now. I'm gonna rest after this. It's 7pm already. What more for me to rest? Thanks to PBL. -.- 5pm? Epic. 

Thanks for reading and thumbs up for my Charles Chaplin look alike WBC sir! xD

No comments: