Monday 28 May 2012

Day 120

I woke up early today. It's Monday. I bought something new for my breakfast. So I'm eager to try it out! =)
Went to class early too, get the chance to snap some pictures. First class, Physiology practical - sensory system test. =D

Did I mention I love the facilities here?
The lift that speaks!
It's been awhile. ^^
Iron rod! Tuning fork 128.
We sneak out from the Multi Purpose Lab (MPL) and went to food court. ;) Best place to make my tummy happy.

And this is my 2nd round of breakfast.
I bought the chicken just because it look nice. 
After "breakfast", straight head to DH. Cerebellum today. New lecturer some more. I guess I need to read my own this time. She teach quite briefly. I'm so used to spoon feeding. * spoil*
DH is killing me. Tired, sleepy, bored, day dreaming, wondering around just like Vagus Nerve, I don't like DH. The oxygen concentration is not high enough for my lazy hemoglobin. 

So, after DH, it's suppose to be lunch time, but I'm still full, just look at the size of my breakfast. So I straight head to Lecture hall and zZZ... Slept for almost an hour, went to take more water, and went back and try reading some Neuroanat. -.-

Then, it was VK's class. Medulla Oblongata. Job well done sir, I understand your class. Thank you so much! But this doesn't mean that I am not afraid of you. >,<

The highlight of the day was, we have PBL for PPD class today. Wa piang! What is this all about? So that we won't be that emotional when our patient die? ._. 
Amazing! But I like the topic. It's based on research. Not books. ;)

Went back to room hoping to watch Greys like never before. And I did! I watched 4 episodes of Greys and I'm a happy kid. =) 
I'm trying to be healthy. New start. I want to sleep before 11pm. =) 
I'm sick and tired of last week's being late to class, rush to class, walk as though I have wings on my shoes, run up stairs like a ninja. I'm sick of doing all that. So this week, I'm gonna be the bitch that walk slowly to class. I want to take my own sweet time walking to class #likeaboss aka #likealousai. 

Reach room, first thing to do is on lappy. Go online, start watching Greys and start eating.

Taadaa! It's my left over "breakfast".
1. I don't waste food
2. It's still edible
3. I'm hungry
Pumpkin soup.
Remember yesterday's pumpkin?
3rd round of dinner
Oats with granola <3
I need to get some milk powder.
Nyom!
Tonight has been boring so far. I need some color. So here you go! 

Little things that I like. <3 
That's all for today. Good night. I'm hungry again. Never mind. I'll just force myself to sleep. ^^
Thanks for reading!

No comments: