Thursday 3 May 2012

He scolded me

1. I am in a part of race that my teammate is a Caucasian. We are racing in Malaysia.
We're suppose to sell something and take care of the stall because the stall owner is just being playful and ran away with his wife.

2. Suddenly, he is in my dream.
He scolded me.
He blamed me for not confronting him.
He scolded me because after he told everyone about this issue, I still don't have the guts to stand out and say, "That's me."
Or maybe he wants me to apologize.
I was so down after listening to he's side of talking.
He said that I'm a Hippocrates and that I am bluffing about how much I like him.
He said, if I liked him enough, I would have did something.
So yea, every thing is over. I woke up being heart broken because what he says really hit me.

Sorry for not having the guts to confront you.
In real life, I still won't.

3. I'm sitting at the first row of the class and Mr Mahesh spotted my blur-ness. I think Sir can sense my sad level after being "said" by "him". And Sir gave me half of his biscuit! I said nothing, but just chucked the biscuit into my mouth. While the people in the whole lecture hall are staring at me, because I just received a biscuit from a lecturer.

The end - Today, we are having Gross Anatomy Spotters at 1.30pm. 

No comments: