Monday 21 May 2012

Day 113

It's Monday! The second best day of all days in a week! (You know what the best day in a week for me do you?)That's because they only teach 2 subjects today. Not like every other days, they'll cover all three subjects and make my life miserable.

Physio practical today! Learnt about deep and superficial reflex. The legendary Knee-jerk you know? For those that are studying in High School now, Knee-jerk test! And I touched the Knee hammer. *proud* Always been hoping to get the opportunity to do a knee-jerk test. Muaha! To-do-list checked. ;)
Plus! There's torch light there. So I did something illegal. I checked J's eyes to see whether her pupil constricts or not. And it did! Muaha! Another thing checked. Always wanted to play doctor. Muaha!
The constricting pupil is awesome okay? It's AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING! Wow... I still can't forget how happy I am to see her pupil constrict. We did each others eye alternately for more than 6 times. Just can't believe something that awesome just happened.

After Physio practical class, it's 9.20am. Mess breakfast will close at 9.30am, run like a ninja before it's too late! When to eat Mess breakfast with J and her desk mate A. It's hash brown day! You know how much I love the hash brown here. Aww... Look at the amount of hash brown they gave me. ^^

I love Mess breakfast when they serve hash brown. LOVE
It's Dissection class after this. -.- 
I don't know, I love Bincy but I'm emo because I didn't study these few days. =(
So, guilty I guess. =/

After dissection, I didn't go for lunch, because during the Mess breakfast, I forced every single piece of toasted bread and each and every hash brown available on my plate. I don't want to waste! Ended up I'm too full to eat lunch. Proceed to lecture hall la wey... And I slept. Typical. 

I'm begging for class to end, there's Spinal cord lecture and PPD!
It's funny, today's PPD. It IS funny. And it makes me think. I don't think those pebble that I collect will be diamond you know? Choosing this course and knowing how difficult it is really makes me think. 

Anyways, after PPD, J and I went to buy some stationary, drank Mango juice, J bought some medicine and I bought vege. =)

Yes, I don't have a proper compartment to keep my veges. =/
Went to End Point today. After... six days I guess. I remember I went for a walk a few days ago. Meh, I forgot. Btw, the achievement is that I jogged today. ;D Super happy! That's why I sounded so hyper in this post. Did you guys realize? Thanks to Endorphin. 
P/s: L taught me that word. Endorphin. ;)

Dinner to be. 
Alright, I'm waiting for my dinner to be ready. From now onward, I will blog earlier. I'll blog after I'm back from exercise. We need to be healthy you know? Keep moving! Go go go!!! LOL! So hyper. -.-

Thanks for reading! It's time for my tummy to get fill up.
Bye~

No comments: