Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 114

Tuesday. I'm sleepy for the whole day.
Epic morning. I woke up at 7.30am. I bathe, cooked breakfast, I did practically everything that I should although I am super late. I left my room at 7.55am. Took auto and I'm late for 2 minutes. =P
Nothing happened but if, IF lecturer stop me and cut my attendance today, I won't regret/guilty/sad because I did all I need to do. It's important for me to bathe and had breakfast. #priority

After Dissection class, every single class of the rest of the day bored me. I yawn, I scribble, I day-dream, I did everything to keep my eyes open. So pathetic until the end of the day, I got a headache. *sigh*
I'm a good student you know? I don't sleep in during lectures. -.-

Happy thing about today is Indira Mess lunch!!! Hooray! Been craving since yesterday night. It's been a while since I last step my foot into Indira Block.

Aloo paratha and egg half curry. Wonderful, beautiful, delicious~! 
Pink! 
Went back to hostel after class and slept my heart out. Woke up at 7.30pm. I'm happy. =D

Steam egg and mixed rice. @_@
3 projection. I wonder why.
Biochem PBL = tomorrow. 
You know how I hate PBL. You know how I hate Biochem. This time, it's Biochem + PBL.
And what's the outcome? Biochem + PBL = me dying tomorrow. ;)
I'm totally fine about it. Totally cool about it. Because I know that I won't commit suicide just because of this 2 hours of gonna be history. 

Alright, I better start continue reading. PBL. Amazing! Wonderful! Beautiful! (mimicking the PPD sir) xD

No comments: