Friday 11 May 2012

Things are just about to get weirder...

Things are just getting weirder and weirder.
1. I break/pour/destroy things.

An egg?
I broke an egg on the flour?
How clumsy can I be?
2. I have black nails. Black skin. Black nails + Black skin = Gorilla's hand

T_T
I'm a weirdo
I'm so dead.
It looks like I colored my nails using black marker.
Trust me, I did not! 
3. I have 2 blue rubber bands in my mouth right now. Literally like NOW. 

What else can happen to me? What other changes? Oh my...

FYI, I don't choose to be a weirdo. I'm weird by myself, involuntarily. I think it's in my gene. -.-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaya...She really is..She becoming a dragon

Unknown said...

Yes, I am evil I know. Don't mess with me or I'll ignore you no matter what you say. I'm evil. Remember that. I am a dragon. So what. *blow fire*