Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 98

Woke up at 11.45am this morning. @_@
The truth is I haven't been studying after Gross Anatomy Spotters. 
3 movies per day? Oh my... I don't know why, I just don't have the mood to study. 

Went back to my room (I slept over in J's room), turn OFF lappy, going to J's room is just a very random idea. Then I sat on my bed. Trying to read some Biochemistry notes. Nothing is happening. *sigh* What's wrong? Exam is on Tuesday! And I'm like this! I'm so dead. =( 
I don't know how to get the nervous feeling back. 
I look at the notes, I'm sleepy. 
Then how? Aiyo...

I watched Home Alone and Home Alone 2 today. Best part is it's in Hindi. I LOVE India! Hindi? Fml. 


Yea. That's all for today. I don't know what to do right now. I'll try study. T_T
Help... ... (Stuart little's voice)
 

No comments: