Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 102

Warning! Below was a lame post. 

Done with Biochemistry! Yeshh! Still got Viva tomorrow. I can finally rest for this afternoon. I'm gonna watch a movie!!! Yes, yes, YES!

Didn't really study that much for Biochem as you know I hate Chem-mystery (Chemistry) the most. So yea... Damn it.
Anyways, this is my dinner yesterday.

Steam egg and rice. =D
I cooked a lot just in case I need to eat more for my supper.

And yet, 2.45am = mash potato. 
I'm so frus, I did this to my hand. =/
After Biochem paper 1 and 2 = Lunch time~~~

Apple pie. Cos there's viva later.
Don't want to end up vomiting...
Lovin' the pebbles! <3 
Alright, I will blog again tonight (hopefully). I'm comforting C right now. Hope she'll be okay. =)
Post exam stress you know? I know. 

Alright, thanks for reading. It's a lame post. Cos I'm talking to C while composing this post. Ble...

No comments: