Friday 4 May 2012

Day 96


It’s Gross Anatomy Spotters Exam today. Spend 5 hours discussing about how to answer the questions with L and K yesterday night / today morning (9pm to 2am). Wow… It’s so tiring but it pays off as well. I’ll pass Spotters this time. I think I’ll get around… 50. 40 is the passing mark. So yes, I’ll pass. =D

Can’t believe I spend time doing this with L and K. Discussing questions for 5 hours? Oh God… How can I even keep my eyes open? To be frank, I dozed off in between conversation.

Woke up at 8.30am this morning. Start twitting and stuff. Start reading my left over untouched lecture notes. And I don’t feel like describing my study process here. It’s disgusting. No one would want to know more about that. =/

So, I slept at 12pm and woke up at 12.50pm since Spotters starts at 1.30pm. So I’ll just rest my head. =D

At first, I wanted to head to Food court for some food. But I’m too hungry to wait till 11.30am, I cooked my own food. The best part was I forgot I can cook oats. And I went to make myself mashed potato instead. So stupid. Which took me more than 25 mins of waiting and I can’t stand the hunger level, I went to boil an egg and start munching away.  

Then, head to Dissection hall with L and J. Then J went to buy lunch. So I just go together with L. I’m focusing on controlling not to puke. I can’t do this. The feeling of puking before exam is coming back again. So I didn’t even had my lunch before exam. I just get to eat my mashed potato… -.- Hate it. =(

It took so long to be cooked. =[
After dissection, I received NBJ’s letter!!! =D So happy!
Reached room, on laptop, I’m trying to go online but I can’t, so I just watched a movie. Today’s Photo A Day May’s theme is Fun! I don’t see any fun in Spotters so… Just stay tuned and I’ll mention what fun today. =D

Waalaa! First letter from Australia!!! <3 
How nice, read at own risk. 
Just finished watching the movie, I’m gonna sleep now. Need to start studying again tonight. *sigh*
What to do? Anything for Blocks. =[

Remember I went shopping yesterday?
These is what i bought. 


Thanks for reading.  =D

No comments: