Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 100

Celebrating Day 100!!! Which is also my first day of Block 3 exam. =)

Everything went well, Anatomy paper is okay.
Most importantly, I'm very happy that I made it to Day 100! =D
Such an achievement for me myself. And for you readers that read my blog since Day 1. Thank you so much and thanks for putting up with my daily rant.
Seeing the blog view statistics really get me going.
And because of YOU, I achieved my very first Day 100! <3

So how's my day today?
Well, after Anatomy paper, L, J and I went to Subway for lunch.
All of us are dreadfully hungry and we can't wait for Asian K.

Chicken Teriyaki! =D
L recommended it. And it taste... DELICIOUS!
Cold coffee and chocolate truffle cake.
One more shot for my awesome lunch. 
After lunch, guess what. M's back. We met him. Yea. He's back. Positive. And he's joining our batch still. Yup. He's still gonna be here. Exactly. I know right? Yea. That's it.

So after escaping from M, we're happily on our way back to hostel, entered the lift, as for me, went out of the lift, walk down my hallway and I see this.

My neighbor's trash bin.
It's full of papers.
I hope she's okay. =0
So here I am, blogging and tweeting. I don't think I have the mood to blog tonight since it will be Physiology paper tomorrow. So yea. Thanks for making Day 100 a reality! Looking forward to Day 365! ;)

Thanks for reading. Again, thanks to you guys, Day 100 is on my blog right now. 

No comments: