Friday 25 May 2012

Day 117

Thanks to K that called my several times this morning, I got up at 7am. The thing that he don't know is that I slept again at 7.10am after I'm done getting dressed. And so, I woke up at 7.40am. Started my rushing to class routine. This time, the best of all. I don't really know the time because they crazily change the time of the clock in the lecture hall. 5 minutes earlier I think. So I can't judge whether I'm late or not. They have to stop screwing around with time. All my timing is off. -.- I blame me, being so tired for no reason.

Entered class with the blur-est expression ever, and my day started. It's Friday. We have lovey Study break. Went to Food court to had breakfast. Yes, I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning.

Nasik lemok. 
Went back to from after breakfast, bought biscuit back to room just in case I'm hungry during the break and lunch hour. Watched Beauty and the Beast again. But first, finish watching White Chicks first. ;) After that, I read the Neuroanat book. They're gonna change dissection table next week. So Q&A session is a must. 

After Dissection... Just me, being me. 

Chicken rice from Asian Delight.
Can you believe it? This is my first time trying this. =0
100 - 85 = 10 + munch
Thanks for L, providing me money. Me being lazy, didn't even bring my bag out today. 

The most exciting event of all today is to receive my letter from Australia~
I saw it when I pass by the counter in lobby when I'm on my way to Dissection hall (DH).
I'm so excited seeing this letter and I started opening it when I'm still walking to DH.
Being the happiest girl in DH, I read the letter and put a wide smile on my face. Super happy! Especially the drawings inside. There's like 3 art work in one letter. Delightful!

#happykid
One of the drawing. Tee hee! 
Went back to hostel after Chicken rice eating, watch Beauty and the Briefcase. 

 

What's with me with all the Beauty and the... ...   these days? 
Nah... It's just coincidence. L gave me this movie OK? And I like watching it. Hehe. Thanks L. 
Halfway watching the movie, finally, the one that repairs the light came. The main light in my room spoil. He came and replace the light tube, and we're done here. Continue watching the movie, and then... ... ... I slept from 7pm and wake up at 11pm. =0
Don't be shock. Remember, Medical students are #unshockable. ;D

That's all! I wonderful day too! I'm gonna reply his letter and post it tomorrow. I was expecting the letter to reach next week, but since it reached earlier, so Hooray! Time to grad a paper and pen and get creative.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: