Saturday 19 May 2012

Day 111

Can't concentrate for 4 hours class because my head is full of the Sound of Music's soundtracks. ><
Can't help it. -.-
Today's class. BORING!

But I love Bincy's class of course. She's such an inspiration. She works with a few Neurosurgeons! How cool is that? She's so pro. She'll just get the facts straight. Awesome. I like her teaching.

Then there's the Insulin sir again. Aiyo... Killing la. Then Biochem PBL presentation is next week. Yor... Ish.
I hate this weekend already. D=

Anyways, after class, which is after Reem's class, we went to food court then back to hostel, I changed my outfit and off to my post-exam shopping spree! Last weekend can't make it, everyone is too tired. So today, I'm just gonna go by myself.

By bus! I miss sitting on a bus.
*The wheels of the bus go round and round...*
I'm going here tonight! 
Manipal is becoming more and more happening. =D
Lucky Juniors. 
I like the white one on the right.
My mom will kill me if I wear that... =0
Bank?
Air Asia?
It's Udupi's post office! =D
Playground. 
Taking auto back #likeaboss
Time to face the fact babeh!
RM 241
(Don't tell my mom)
Dinner time! Domino's. 
Chicken wings. 
BBQ chicken
Spicy chicken
Me and C's dinner on Saturday night!
Can only show you guys this earrings.
They're for my mom. <3
Here's the list of things that I bought:
  1. 2 baju kurung material
  2. a white material
  3. a saree (.....)
  4. 2 rings
  5. 4 pairs of earrings
  6. 2 rubberband
  7. a hairband
  8. 6 hair accessories
  9. 5 stamps that worth 100rps
  10. a kurti
  11. a clutch for my mom cost me more than 1k rps ok? immediately broke.
So here goes my money and my confession of shopaholic. I'm now officially done with my post-exam shopping spree. xD

No comments: