Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 101

Just done with Physiology paper. Oh my... Biochem is next!!! Die hard.

So... we went to Snack Shack for lunch. Thanks to my understanding awesome friends. We choose to had lunch there because I need to go buy vege... =D
Thanks for accompanying me guys girls! ;D

L's lunch. =)
My lunch. Finally. It's called Mihun masala.
Not cantonese cure la...

This time, no matter what happen, I will, I WILL sleep before 2pm. Yesterday, I slept around 2.35pm and ended up waking up at 5pm. Nooo... And there goes my Physiology paper. xD

This few day's blog post will be a night-morning-afternoon post because of exam. It's just temporary. This madness will end tomorrow. =)

Dinner: Steam egg and rice. 
Supper: Half boiled egg.
That's all for now. Nothing much really. My whole day is all about exam and last minute notes reading. =P
Only for now. I will not let exam ruin my life. See? Prove is I'm still blogging everyday. ;)

It's 1.45pm now. I need to take a nap before 2pm. Love you guys!
<3 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments: