Monday 14 May 2012

Occupation

For me, every occupation is important. We can't life without any other occupations. Despite the fact that I hate teachers, we need teachers. We need plumbers. We need construction workers. We need chef. We need engineers. We need accountant. We need pharmacist. We need businessman. Any occupation. Just name it. We can't life without any occupation less in our life.

Being a Doctor is not as great as it seems.

I have no idea why I want to be a doctor. But. Yea, I ending up becoming a medical student. How will I picture myself after 5 years time? I will be wearing lab coat, with stethoscope around my neck, with patients file on my hand, and I'm running towards a ward. Yes.

Although I don't know how I end up doing this, I still hope I can success in this.
I hope I can do my job well.
I'm not like others, they dreamt to be a Doctor since young.
For me, I dreamt to be a Princess when I'm young.
I live in a fantasy, not in reality.

Right now, I am a student. Nothing more than that.
And yet, I am a part time blogger.

I have supportive readers that will share my post on G+.
I have friends reading my blog once a week.
I have readers from all around the world.
That makes me a little bit more than a medical student didn't it?

Every occupation is important to me. Without them, I can't even be here. I can't even have all this facilities. I can't even gone this far.

Thank you everyone, thank you every job opportunities.
For you people that have a job out there, appreciate it and do it well because it is your responsible to do your job well.
Job, well done.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: