Tuesday 8 May 2012

Just another dream

I dreamt that I own the highest floor in a building. Kinda like a hostel. So I'm the only one with the key to open 2 great big door. If I open the door, it will lead to 20 washrooms.

The floor that I'm staying in is fourth floor. It's the highest floor and no one will normally climb up the stairs just to use the toilet plus, the big door to the toilet is always locked.

One fine day, I went to open the door out of curiosity. Then, there's a girl holding her showering things like towel and clean clothes walking towards the washroom. Usually I get to have all the space I want. But I guess that's the day that I need to learn how to share. So me too, went to one of the washroom to bathe. The space is sooo small, that I can hardly turn my body and hang my towel.

Then, weird things starts to happen. I dreamt of my family members (It's my whole big family like those family reunion during CNY), we're on a trip to the outskirts of town. Of course it's not in Malaysia but I have no idea where's that. That place, have a very peculiar escalator. That's escalator is super steep and we actually need to co-operate to get to the other end of the escalator. Phew, I'm the one that found out the problem about the escalator.

Next scene, I went to see some animal together with my mom. There's a zookeeper behind the fence and we are outside. There's like a small fish, it swim out the fencing border and transformed into an alligator. It bit my hand. The alligator have no teeth but yes. It bit my hand. The zookeeper did nothing, he just stood there. So I defense myself by just shaking my arm so get away from the alligator's grab. I asked the alligator to go back. I actually ASKED that alligator politely. =0
And it went back, transform back into a fish, then be an alligator again. This time, it's inside the fencing area.

Then we went to the shopping mall. It's actually a candy factory where they have a boat kinda thing (it floats and it have a rail way for it) and we are suppose to ride it and it will just move along to bring us to different department. I dreamt of that place before. But this time, it seems that the candy factory was dominate by an evil person and the speed of the "boat" was so fast that we can't even benefit from the ride. We are suppose to taste all different product from all the departments. The saddest person is a little boy. He's familiar with the place and he's disappointed when he knew that it became like this.

-The End-

No comments: