Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 119

Happy Sunday! Woke up at 8am, read NMJ. =0 Then I watched Castle in the Sky by 宫崎骏.


First met. 
Suppose to be villain.
In the end, she turns out to be the good one! 
Searching for Laputa.
Breath taking Laputa.
Nature loving robot. <3
Happy ending! =D
Brain of this Master piece.

Can you figure it out?
It's egg + green peas + carrot + tomato
The rest of the day is just me with my bed, me with my water bottle, me with Uchoob videos, and me with notes. Oh btw, my lunch is Maggi with left over breakfast.

The interesting part is I went out with L at 7pm.

Packaging machine
Green tea with honey + passion fruit jelly. o_o
Bubble tea shop. 
Organic shop and their over priced veges. 
Healthy jams. 

Mangosteen in India!!!
Bought veges (NOT from the organic shop) xD
bibbidibabidiboo
My slow drinking speed in drinking sweet drinks...
Back to hostel, straight online and check out the Korean Girl Group T-Ara. 



Alright, that's it! Muaha! Do check out those videos if you have 30 mins to burn. 
Good night! <3

Thanks for reading! 

No comments: