Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 122

I know I told you all about my sleeping early plan. It's not that I don't want to keep my promise, but there's some emergency! My neighbor knocked my room door yesterday night and gave me this! A slice of her birthday cake! Aww... so sweet. It's nice. So I need to spend 10 minutes more to eat and brush my teeth again. THEN, I went to bed. =)

Late night surprise. 
 I woke up at 7.16am this morning. Class starts at 9am. So I do have time to prepare breakfast and all. I cooked! I prepare my lunch which this pumpkin rice. Sadly, I'm in a rush and I forgot to add salt inside. =X It was okay. I just force everything in during lunch time. =/

So sweet! ^^
Oats + granola + milk! <3
Went to Histo Lab. It's Wednesday, so I'm gonna send laundry. =)
I don't want to mention anything single thing about class today. Lets skip to after class. J went to FC and get Mocha Frappe. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of it. 



Sneak a peek. 
Now do I miss Starbucks? 
The menu! Totally digging it. <3









 I love the menu! It's colorful, it's full of drawings, it's just like a story book and the best part is, it's about Venice! Love Italy.

Clean clean clean.
I like the fact that they will clean FC every day. 
Why don't I subscribe mess again?
 Went back to room and start cooking. Didn't get to watch Greys because I'm busy watching other thing. o_o

Brown rice + pumpkin + green pea + tomato + potato + groundnut + onion

What actually happened in class today:
Histology morning, talked to kill time, DH, counting down with DH mates, Reem's class, learning how to draw those pathways, Anat PBL brainstorming, done within 40 minutes. All done for the day. 

I'm having Class test tomorrow. Anatomy class test 1 which consists of 70% of the things taught in Block 2 which I practically don't remember them anymore. Just, all the best to everyone tomorrow. OK? Just read. Grab some book and read. =)

Thanks for reading! 

No comments: