Saturday 12 May 2012

Day 104

I dislike today.
First, new arrangement. I'm so excited about my new desk mate and I didn't realized that my ex-crush were there distributing papers. -.-
So I'm all excited and looked like a clown in front of him. Which is OK, but it's just that he look at my with that  "what's wrong with her" face. *uneasy*

My new position in Block 4 is so exposed! I felt so insecure. But I kinda like my place too. I can scan all around. This time, three sided view. <3
New stalking victim! Nah... I'm not into stalking anymore. NOT! I'll continue stalking, just wait. *evil laughter*

I hate today.
My social circle is a mess today. The toot. Everything is so out of place. I hate it. To the max. And I've been unhappy after class until now! Which is after 12 hours but I'm still unhappy about it! Urgh. Hate it.
What's wrong? Where is my EQ? Maybe I don't have one. I don't want to blame PMS. Hormone is not an excuse.

Get back to hostel and there's no water supply. What a day.
I ate instant noodles 2 packet of them. Because I'm mad. I used to eat 3 packet of Maggi Kari plus egg back in Malaysia when I'm mad. And now in India, I can't even finish 2 packet of instant noodles. What in the world.

2 packed of instant noodles and 2 eggs.
Not too much. 
Watched Greys Anatomy. Waiting for C and L's text. We have plans to go to Udupi to settle all the things. Those things that kill my brain cells. Procedures, forms, papers. I hate. But nothing happened. C's plan is cancel, L is MIA for the whole afternoon, I've been waiting for anything to happen and nothing happened. I ended up sleeping at 3.30pm and woke up at 6pm. 

Feeling blur because I slept too much, I hate my day even more. 
Conclusion is no matter what happen, I will continue hating today. Because today sucks! To the max!
I start cooking my dinner, remember the 3 egg plants I bought? Yes, I ate them today. I can't finish the instant noodles, so I continue eating them for my dinner. I don't want to waste. I've been wasting a lot lately. I know it's gross, but I don't want to waste. 

Skyped with my parents, know more about the dramas happening over the other side of the world. I really don't want to know. I am not a doctor. I am a student. So, let me be a student. I don't care about what people think and what they want me to be. I'm me. Alright? I just a student. Passing is my goal. Isn't that clear? It's so easy. Study-exam-pass. 

Went out for dessert just now. Lots of pretty pictures, lots of tasty food, lots of colorful things, but I'm not happy. 






Black Forest
Chocolate cheese cake (top), Choco fudge (left), Blueberry cheese  cake (right)
Eat Pray Love
It looks like Muffin's plate! Aww...
I like the chair. 
You should see the size of the paper cup.
Super tiny. -.-
 After dessert, we went to a Dreams (grocery store) to do some grocery shopping.

By far biggest Heinz bottle I've ever seen. 
I bought sesame seeds and soy sauce. Processed food is starting to pile up in my room. Oh no... It's so unhealthy. Yer...

Yes, and I'm back. I'm done cooking the sesame seeds. So, healthier meals next time. Mummy will be so proud of me. And in my friend's eye, I'm GREEN in color to them. This is so it.

Skype chatting with Blur S. Made me feel so much better.
I miss Miss Jess. A lot. I need her advice.
*breathe*

I hate today.
Highlight of the day: Things just got worst.

No comments: