Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 107

What a day. =D

Upside is I watched 2 movies after class. Super happy! I get to watch Paul. I know, it's an old movie. I've always wanted to watch Paul in the cinema but I can't because of my exam is near last time when it's showing at the theater. So now, I downloaded it and I have lots of fun watching it. ;)
Because you know, Paul has one thing in common with me, he loves Marmite. =P

I'm having a slight headache after watching all the movies and don't get enough sleep. So, it's PICTURE BLOG TIME!

Breakfast: Oats with banana.
Lunch: Chicken fingers and french fries for starters.
Hungry hands...
Highlight: Chili sauce! 
My lunch: Chicken Hawaiian Pizza. Nyom! 
Planet cafe. The place where we have food, air cond and tv.
When I say TV, I meant AXN, HBO and Star movies.
After class, we went to a little visit to Santa's factory. 
Well, it's kinda like Santa's factory. 
See for yourself. 

Elf! Santa's worker. 
So busy finding the parcel. 
Letters from our college? What will it be? =0
Last but not least, a purple fan!!!
Well, purple buttons. xP
We actually saw a buffalo nicely decorated.
I guess it's kinda hard to make out from this picture. =(
Dinner: Most nutritious of all!
Chick pea, Black beans, Potato, Tomato, some yellow beans and brown rice.
Wow... Proteins... 

Well, that's about my day. 
Still having the headache. 
So gonna sleep earlier tonight. 
Bye~!

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: