Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 108

Today is a ... nothing much. I just feel sleepy all the time as usual.

Breakfast and Lunch : Fish porridge
L provide my her mess dinner yesterday night. And I made fish porridge out of it. It's been awhile since I last eat fish. I love it! <3

Went to Histo class and met this bunch of Superman(s). Well, at least they are superman in my eyes. They climb up and down with full speed! *amazed*

After lunch, there's Physiology lecture by Reem and Biochem PBL. New members today. Awkward! 
I hate PBL, I hate SDL, I hate viva. Basically, I hate talking to people. So yea. 
Does this means that I can't be a doctor?
Pray hard for me to be a doctor okay? 

Hey there, Hero. ;)
 After class. J and L's first Yoga lesson. All the best! Haha!
For me, I went back downloaded Mr and Mrs Smith the movie and slept for quite some time (I didn't really count).
Then woke up, cook, bathe, watch the movie. And after blogging, I'm stuck with SDL. =/
Something about the eye. LOL

Featuring Ganong. 
Alright. That's all for today. I'm tired. It's 12.15am. Past my usual bed time. I'll just glance through Ganong. I'm certain that I won't present. Trollolol!

Good night!
Thanks for reading.

No comments: