Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 118

Saturday. Woke up and rush to class. The first time seeing the class being so empty. Phew... Physiology by WBC. Hehe, thank God it's him. He won't ask questions. xD Anatomy by VK. Scary big bear. He's class, he's too fast. My God. First time complaining that a lecturer is too fast. >< Then, Biochem by Insulin Sir. He asked questions!!! Thank God not me. I'm in the asking zone you know? So dangerous. Radar. Teet... teet... teet... BOOM!!! And then, there's Physiology Block 3 exam evaluation. Bla... bla... bla...

Time for lunch!
Sub of the day - Tuna!!! <3 
Went back to room, of course I went online. I downloaded two other movies. I slept, woke up at 6.30pm. Cook, bathe, eat, watch movie, Skype chat, Skype video call. Yippy! Happy Saturday! <3 

Dinner. o_o
Movie that I watched is... My Neighbor Totoro! 

 

Superb movie! Totoro is so fluffy~~ Muahaha! Aww... So so fluffy. <3 

Follow them, and they will lead you to...
TOTORO! 
Nice meeting you, Totoro. 
You have to see the way the cat bus moves.
Hilarious! Not to forget, fluffy! 
grow, Grow, GROW! 
No wonder Wesley Chan likes Totoro so much. Miss Chin likes Totoro too! Now I understand. ;D

After the movie, I Skyped with my nephew. I am more than glad that he is staying in my house right now. 
I hope mumzy will treat him properly and not be rude to him. =(
Cos I care about him you know? 
All the best to everyone! 

Happy Saturday! 
I'm gonna continue enjoying this awesome day. 
Grateful! Use recycled paper people! Random much. 

Bye~
Thanks for reading! 

No comments: