Wednesday 22 February 2012

The answer is no

I rejected him. He wanted me to be he's girlfriend but I don't think that's the best thing for both of us right now. So I said no. He's hurt. He said. So he's away to fetch he's friend's girl friend. I still wanted to chat with him though, but he said good night to me. =/

So no matter what happen, I still got myself a best man friend. After I clear all the things up, will he still chat with me every night? Will he still send me text messages every night when he is back in India? No matter what, I will still treat him as my best man friend.

Will I feel sad? A bit. But mostly, I feel wasted. This is a great opportunity for me to suck away all he's money. Somebody would say. But I'm not those people that suck people's money. I feel wasted because he could be a really good boy friend. The truth is I can't accept a black boy friend. I'm not being racist but all of my friends and family will not like it. And I can imagine Miss J's face if she saw my picture with him if we get together. I think she will talk to my mom about it perhaps? Haha! I love Miss J.

I rather hurt M fast than give him false hope. It's my bad, I can't clarify the meaning going out. =.='''
In my world, going out is just going out with friends.
In he's world (normal world), going out means, going out as in a date, a boy friend and girl friend outing.
So I finally found my biggest mistake in this pass few day's conversation.
He thought he will have a chance by asking me out.
But actually he don't have any chance at all.
I know what I want very clearly.
And I don't want a black boy friend.
But I can't reject him that way. I felt that it is too... racist.
It's not about being racist or not, is about I can't take it. I can't imagine us being together.

So, I said it. I said no. And he's hurt. And he's gone. I'm still waiting him to start the conversation. I'll just wait until I'm sleepy like always. I like him as my friend. Just friend. =)
Sorry M, you are always my best man friend.

No comments: