Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 25

If no one reply me, I will blog. Teehee!

Just back from Mess dinner. Today's chicken was nice! It's sweet and spicy. I like! So remind me, don't take non-veg at lunch on Tuesday.

Today's work progress is not that good compared to yesterday. So I need to revise again tonight, later. After 9pm perhaps? Who know's that Upper limb will be that much to cover? I haven't even start upper limb. I'm at Pectoral region, mammary gland. That's all. With all the arteries anastomosing. Yes, I need to memorize them tonight.

Listening to all the Demi's song that I have in my playlist. I miss her song! Enough of Classical music.

When my friends is too busy to reply me, I'll just be here, listening to music, playing games and blogging. Maybe I'll be text messaging, stalking people's Facebook profile to kill time. Just to wait for them to reply. And until the day has turn to night, my eyes can no longer be open involuntarily, I'll go to bed.

It's been such a long time since India rain. Did it rain in Malaysia? I miss the smell of rain. The cold weather, I miss it. Cloudy cloudy grey sky. I miss it.

Day 25, today is a very boring day. Nothing special happen and it's making me sleepy. Today is so not happening. =.=
International boring day!
Who's birthday is today? I'm so sorry. =/

No comments: