Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 30

Day 30! Woohoo 大日子。Let me think what happened to me today. Oh, I woke up late, and my breakfast is aloo chat from Let's chat. Since today was 226, Anti-Lynas day, I brought out everything that is green in my room and snap a picture of them. Go green! 

"green green"! =D

After that, it's Tetris battle for the whole morning until Lunch. During lunch hour, went out and this happened. A big yellow construction truck blocked the road. It's across the road. So only pedestrian, people on a bike or bicycle and pass to the other side of the road. Sorry for those cars and auto. When I pass the truck, there where 4 or 5 autos. And 2 of them are turning back. ><


 Continue my journey to the food court. And come across this enormous lorry. It's not a news in India, but I just wanna snap this picture to show you guys. =D

So long, they use to carry super long iron bars using this lorry. 
Lunch is chicken with the yellow rice and some gravy. Most importantly, it's Sunday. So they will give every mess member an ice-cream! I know I'm not young anymore. But I still have that thing about ice-cream and sweets. 

It's Choco bar!!! I miss the hard chocolate coat. =)
But we are not going to Thailin tonight either. C is following a tight schedule set by her mom. We must always listen to our mom no? It's wrong to not listen to what they say. 

When I did something against her will, something bad will happen to me. Always. 
It's like a curse for disobedient kid.

So I guess I'll be having something ordered from Chef Inn AGAIN. Kinda bored already. Can I order from Snack Shack? No... I will order Potato Lover which is so unhealthy to eat that for dinner. So, I'll order from Chef Inn again. Ginger Chicken! Yes!!! Found my food! =)


Hope all of you have a marvelous Sunday just like me. 
And remember, Say no to Lynas! Save our younger generation! ='(

No comments: