Friday 17 February 2012

It's time for me to sleep

It's time for me to sleep. Found a blog that often post movie reviews. And I found this movie.


And it's awesome!
I watch it because I like the actor. xD
He is so cute!

This movie is about a girl, she is very perfect. And people commented her as feeling-less.
So, her friend suggest her to rear a pet.
And it so happen that this guy need shelter.
So, they developed a pet and master relationship.
The girl care about the pet (the guy) a lot.
And her high school senior which is also her first crush got jealous about the pet. 
She name the pet Momo. 
The senior got jealous about Momo.
After many incident, the girl realized that the one that she really like is Momo aka the pet aka the guy but not the senior. 
And yes, they got together  at last. 
Which is a happy ending.
I love movie with a happy ending.
I like this movie! 
Superb! 

No comments: