Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 26

I skipped work. Because of him. Because I wanna be there online, waiting for him to go online.
I did study embryology. One chapter.

And I fell asleep in J's room after the cleaners were gone. I haven't been to SP's room for years! Gonna go there tomorrow.

Dinner is Chicken rice from Cheff Inn. That's all. And I waste food because I can't finish the amount of rice and the MSG soup. So I waste food.

I've been chatting with him again. And again. And I've been playing games again and again. D=

We chat about everything. About horoscope, he ask me what is my favorite day, like what date. He wanna ask me out. And he's not gonna tell where he wanna bring me. >,<
I hate surprises. Just hope that he don't do something too cliche. Kneel on the floor with roses to ask me whether I wanna be her gf? I told her I would never want those drama in my life.

Done washing those dishes. Chicken rice need a plate for the rice and chicken, a bowl for the soup, and a mini plate for the sauce. I hate to other deliveries. I hate washing dishes when I wanna go online and continue blogging!

And I'm in love with Tetris Battle! I will accept this healthy tournament into my life. Release stress and muscular hypertrophy! Hooray! And I love my profile picture! Demi is just too beautiful!

Gtg people! I'm gonna play Tetris Battle. Keep moving! ^^
Love you all.
Will update about M soon. =.='''

No comments: