Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 21

Woke up at 12.20pm.
Bathe.
Woah~
Bathe! It feels good!
Washed all my dirty clothes from that trip.
Took all my blankets and bed sheets to send laundry.

Went to food court.
Mess lunch! Kinda miss it.
Scared about worrying whether the food in Bangalore is hygienic or not. =/
After lunch, withdraw money!
I owe Ss the hotel money.
And I owe Deb the bus ticket money.

Then, check result.
Where I got a major bomb.
A super sad bomb that bombed my day away.
I got 44 for my Physiology. FAIL!
I mean come on, I didn't even fail my 1st block and here I am, failing my 2nd block's Physiology paper?
I can't take it.
Physiology is the very first subject that I prepared.
And the most confident subject among those three.
Help me.
My day, gone.

Went back and play those loud rock music.
Sing and sing to release stress.
Until night, I found a blog site.
And I start watching movie.
Pet lover. You all will know it in the previous post.

I strive to finish watching that movie.
And then sleep. Hehe
And I am sure what I need to do the next morning.
MORE MOVIES!

No comments: