Monday 20 February 2012

Day 24

As you all know, I went to work. =D
And collapse after that.

Skyped with M.
Another angel of mine. =)
She asked me to study hard, and study properly.
OK M, I will try my best.
Although I don't think I can do all you ask.
All the be prepared before class and stuff.
I don't think I can do all of that when the class start.
Unless you want me to turn into a vampire.
xD

Miss her, her effectiveness.
And a bit sad for her situation right now.
Waiting for STPM result.
I hate waiting. xP

I will try my best to work.
So that my boss won't fire me. =P
My dinner is the pineapple and chocolate cake from aka shop.
I won't buy that ever again.
It taste weird.
I think I don't like the flavoring.

Stalk someone's blog today.
A senior's blog.
He's dad is a headmaster! Wow!

I'm gonna start revising what I have learned today.
Start memorizing all the insertions. Again.
M said: We are not a robot, we are human, we will forget, it's normal. Work harder and even harder.
Another senior said: If your sword is long enough, take a step forward.
NBJ said: Stalk those lecturer! Ask them questions.
Oh, angels angels, just that I have the time and will and determination to make your advises work!

I shall start now, revising. =)
Before it's time to bed.

No comments: