Sunday 19 February 2012

Indulge in Classical music

I seem to be so forgetful or what I like to say busy. That I forgot how great is it to sit in my room alone, doing nothing, just listening to Classical music and let my mind flow. Since I'm having a holiday now, I'm perfectly happy that I found Classical music. That Classical music is back in my life! I need that!
And yes, I'm composing this post with Classical music on. It calms me down and make my fingers flow over the keyboard. I enjoy blogging even more.

In my own space, without any interruption, I can do what I want. And with Classical music, I felt that I'm a princess (You know how much I love Disney). Yes, I feel more elegant and prettier with Classical music around.  Even my posture, the way I walk is more princess. I like it! I like to feel so soft and elegant.

How I miss my knowledge about music. How I miss my piano teacher explaining this knowledge and trying to teach me more about music. How, did Mozart use to compose all the beautiful songs. How miserable is he's life. How talented he was. Chopin's nocturne. Beethoven becoming deaf and the production Symphony no. 9. J.S. Bach he's music was marvelous! And lot's and lot's of the composers. Vivaldi, Haydn, Schumann, Schubert, and many many many more! Tchaikovsky, and my favorite Mendelssohn. And all the composers, all their work is fantastic.

Thanks to their work, I can totally relax. What a beautiful world. And now, I'm going to read other people's blog. WITH Classical music on. =D

No comments: