Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 20

We went to Mysore.

But at first, we need to check out first.
After checking out, we walked to a bus stop and boarded a bus to go to another bus stop.
There, we get on the wrong bus.
Which make us took another two buses to reach our destination bus stand to get to Mysore.

From Bangalore to Mysore, it took us 3 hours.
By that time, we reach Mysore at 1pm.
Late.
We went to the Wax Museum first, then to Mysore Palace.

Mysore Palace is magnificent.
With wooden door carvings, beautifully design ceilings, marvelous paintings, luxurious chandeliers.
Magnificent.
We left Mysore palace at 6.30pm.
Bought souvenirs.
I bought a box. =.=

Then we walked to some other places not far away from the palace to take pictures.
Then to the church. St Philomena Church.
Too bad it's late.
It's too dark for us to take pictures.
We went in to take a look of that church.
And off to dinner.
I'm thirsty, hungry, and tired.

The first thing I did in the restaurant is drink water.
I didn't even talk to Deb and Ss.
Heheh. Sorry, too thirsty.
Water is my fuel if I'm a car.

After dinner, feel fresh again!
Went to some shop to look at their sarees.
I'm not interested and Ss was broke.
So, only Deb bought a saree for her teacher.
A pink saree. =)

After that, walk to the bus stand.
It's 9pm by that time.
And our bus is 10.45pm.
Sat there for hours.
So bored.
And the bus came late.
Half an hour late.
11.15pm.
We waited and waited.
Asked lots of people to reconfirm.

Finally the bus is here.
I have and unpleasant trip back.
Oh well, just partly.
I slept like a pig.
And my hair tangled and shaped like a bird nest.

Reached Manipal at 6am.
Walked back to hostel, slept until 12.20pm.

No comments: