Wednesday 29 February 2012

Vlog?

Thanks to all the awesome Youtubers, I tried recording myself. This sounded so psycho, but I actually like it. It's not for Youtube or some other people to watch it. But I actually enjoyed talking to the camera. ><
And because of that, I brought out my 2nd phone that I brought to India. My grandpa's ex-Nokia. You know how heavy duty Nokia is. So, I've switched my Sim card to my grandpa's phone. And I'm gonna use my original phone to film myself.

So, I'm gonna blog about my day today later on. This post is up,  just to let you guys know what's new for me today. Vlogging! I walked with my camera by my side and I talked. Local people in India started staring at me. So shy. It's been quite an experience. o_0

See you guys tonight! Keep reading.

No comments: